Training for Pediatric Dentists
- Intro to conscious sedation
- Myths & facts about NOIS
- The machine and its safety features
- Patient selection
- Anaesthist perspective of NOIS
- Medical emergencies and its management
- How to operate NOIS
- NOIS and clinical application
- Documentation about NOIS
- Legal aspects of conscious sedation
- Tricks and trade of NOIS
- Behind the scene
- Live case demonstration
- Emergency recuscitation skills for dental healthcare profession(BLS)
Apart from the regular structured sedation training curriculum. Add on lectures
- Practical Behaviour Assessment of child.
- Pediatric treatment planning protocol on sedation.
- Videos and cases discussions on pediatric cases under NOIS.
- Intravenous sedation-assisted dentistry treatment planning and protocols discussion with the Anaesthetist.
Mini Observership program
For pediatric dentists who wish to have more observational exposure on Nitrous oxide Inhalational sedation can enroll along with the training program for more practical nuances of sedation will be taught while treating pediatric patients in our private clinic. for more details about this program Contact - +91 9003879676-Duration three days.